Now, Christmas this year is going to be very very light on the gift side of things.
But, if money was of no importance and if there wasn’t anything more crucial that we needed to buy, here is what I would want for my Christmas!
- knitting yarn ball winder
- sock blockers
- yarn from knitsch, in appropriate quantities (1 skein sock yarn, 7 skeins dk, etc)
- fibre (since I’m going to learn to spin on a wheel)
- my very own spinning wheel
- piping foot for the sewing machine
- invisible zipper foot for the sewing machine
- white thread (I’m happy with 100% polyester job lots)
- but I would never say no to a few spools of good quality Gutermann thread
- a cutting machine, like a cricut or a accuquilt go!baby
- batting (at least twin size, but the bigger, the better, preferably 100% cotton or wool or blends of those 2 or 80/20 cotton / poly blend, but never more than 20% poly)
- paper templates for english paper piecing
- ice cream maker
- yoghurt maker
- slow cooker
- cookie cutters and bakeware in weird and wonderful shapes
- measuring cups and spoons
- icing bags and accessories
- a glue gun, I’ve always wanted to have a glue gun!
- Felt in lots of random colours
What’s on your Christmas list?